Last Updated: 21 August 2017
Initial DACA Applicants:
EBSC is currently processing initial DACA applications on a case-by-case basis. Please fill out this form to request an appointment.
If your initial DACA application is currently pending with USCIS, you must wait until USCIS makes a decision on your case. Make sure to attend your biometrics (fingerprint) appointment. If you have not received an appointment yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Renewal DACA Applicants:
Please be prepared to bring documents/information below to your appointment:
- Work Permit
- Social Security Number
- Your Passport (old and new) IF you have had one before
- 2 passport size pictures (We can take passport size photos in our office for $5)
- Your income information if you are working
- $495 in money order or personal check
- If you have previously applied for DACA on your own or with a help of another organization or an attorney, please make sure to bring a copy of your previous DACA application forms (Form I-821D, I-765, and I-765WS).
- If you have traveled under advance parole, please bring your passport and stamped advance parole document (Form I-512)
If your DACA and work permit expire within 6 months:
- We advise most of our clients in this situation to renew their DACA as soon as possible.
- Please register for a DACA appointment using this form.
If your DACA and work permit expire in 6 – 12 months:
- It is up to you if you want to renew your DACA and work permit.
- There is a possibility that USCIS may reject your renewal application because you are trying to renew your DACA too early, but a rejection of an application does not affect your current immigration status negatively.
If your DACA and work permit expire in more than 12 months:
- We advise you not to renew your DACA right now as we think USCIS may reject your application as being filed too early.
For further information, please visit: