October 25, 2018
Following the USCIS announcement on Jan 13, 2018, EBSC will resume its DACA renewal services through individual appointments.
Please note that USCIS is not accepting first time applications or advance parole applications.
If #1 or #2 is applicable to your situation, you may submit renewal applications now:
- You previously received DACA, AND your DACA expires within 150 days.
- EBSC will also help clients whose DACA will expire more than 150 days. However, please note this advice from USCIS “Requests received earlier than 150 days in advance will be accepted; however, this could result in an overlap between your current DACA and your renewal. This means your renewal period may extend for less than a full two years from the date that your current DACA period expires.Requests received earlier than 150 days in advance will be accepted; however, this could result in an overlap between your current DACA and your renewal. This means your renewal period may extend for less than a full two years from the date that your current DACA period expires.”
To make an appointment, please fill out the form using the link below :
or call (510) 540-5296 Monday-Wednesday, and Friday between 10 am and 4 pm.
Please note that USCIS can stop accepting renewal application at any moment. When and if it happens, we will cancel all scheduled workshops immediately
Please bring the following if you wish to renew your DACA at your appointment:
- Your work permit (or approval notice for Form I-765 if you have lost the work permit);
- Social Security Number;
- Your most recent passport (even it has been expired);
- Your annual income information if you are currently employed;
- 2 passport size photos (or you can take them in our office for $5);
- $495 Application Fee (money order or personal check) OR if you are a California Resident, you may be eligible for fee assistance ;
- It is extremely important that you bring a copy of previous DACA application forms (I-821D and I-765) unless you applied for it through our office before;
- Advance Parole Document (if applicable).