January 31, 2018
Following the USCIS announcement on Jan 13, 2018, EBSC will resume its DACA renewal services through evening and weekend workshops.
Please note that USCIS is not accepting first time applications or advance parole applications.
If #1 or #2 is applicable to your situation, you may submit renewal applications now:
As of 01/13/2018:
- You previously received DACA, AND your DACA expires (or expired) between 01/13/2017 and 07/13/2018.
- EBSC will also help clients whose DACA will expire between 07/14/2018 and 01/13/2019. However, there is a chance of rejection for sending the renewal application too early. If this situation applies to you, please come to one of our workshops (information below) and consult with one of our attorneys or BIA accredited representatives.
The following are the dates and times of our workshops:
- Wednesday, March 14th, 6-8 pm
- Thursday, March 22nd, 6-8 pm
Thursday, April 5th, 6-8 pm
Wednesday, April 11th, 6-8 pm
To register for one of our upcoming workshops, please go to :
or call (510) 540-5296 Monday-Wednesday, and Friday between 10 am and 4 pm.
Please note that USCIS can stop accepting renewal application at any moment. When and if it happens, we will cancel all scheduled workshops immediately
Please bring the following if you wish to renew your DACA at our workshop:
- Your work permit (or approval notice for Form I-765 if you have lost the work permit);
- Social Security Number;
- Your most recent passport (even it has been expired);
- Your annual income information if you are currently employed;
- 2 passport size photos (or you can take them in our office for $5);
- $495 Application Fee (money order or personal check) OR apply for a scholarship at lc4daca.org prior to the workshop. If you request for this scholarship, it may take an extra 3-5 days to send your renewal application. If you want us to send your renewal application to USCIS ASAP, please bring a money order or personal check for $495.;
- It is extremely important that you bring a copy of previous DACA application forms (I-821D and I-765) unless you applied for it through our office before;
- Advance Parole Document (if applicable).