What Other Services Does EBSC Provide to Asylees?
EBSC can help you with almost any asylee and refugee-based immigration benefit. EBSC will help:
- Asylees obtain Travel Documents.
- Asylees renew Employment Authorization Documents.
- Asylees obtain Social Security Numbers.
- Asylees register with the Selective Service System.
- Asylees obtain Cash Aid, Food Stamps, and Employment Assistance.
Does EBSC Help Families Bring Members to the United States?
EBSC can help you with almost any family-based immigration benefit. EBSC will help:
- Asylees and Refugees immigrate their spouses, fiancé(e)s, and/or children.
- Affidavits of Support required for most family-based petitions.
- Consular Processing required for most family-based petitions.
- Petitions to Remove Conditions To Permanent Residence.
- Freedom of Information Act and Privacy Act Requests.
How Else Does EBSC Help People With TPS or DACA?
EBSC can help you with many of your TPS and DACA Benefits. EBSC will help:
- Help TPS holders and DACA beneficiaries obtain Advance Parole for overseas travel.
- Protect TPS holders and DACA beneficiaries’ rights to work.
Does EBSC Help Businesses Bring Employees to the United States?
Currently, EBSC does not offer employment-based immigration services.