Founded in 1982, East Bay Sanctuary Covenant is dedicated to offering sanctuary, solidarity, support, community organizing assistance, advocacy, and legal services to those escaping war, terror, political persecution, intolerance, exploitation, and other expressions of violence.
- Refugee Rights Program
- Affirmative Asylum
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- Special Immigrant Juvenile Status (SIJS)
- Permanent Residency
- Community Development and Education (CDE)
- Transformation Learning
EBSC’s asylum program, one of the largest in the country, and with a 97% grant approval rate, continues to successfully provide legal status to individuals fleeing persecution.
How to support us
Attention DACA Applicants:
- California Residents do not need to pay for DACA service fees through EBSC.
- Qualifying Oakland residents further do not need to pay for USCIS DACA application fees.